Thursday, March 31, 2011

In the Gym

Yesterday I did 30 minutes on the bike and went almost 7 miles. I absolutely hate the stationary bike. I feel like it only works one muscle group on your legs and my butt goes to sleep. But anyway after the bike I worked my arms and abs. I felt very sluggish yesterday so the workout was hard; it was even harder to get out of bed.

So today I made up my mind before I even left that I was going to do the circuit training. Thankfully the gym was not as busy today as it was Tuesday so I hopped on the elliptical and did the 4 ½ minutes of intervals. I was consistently doing .50 to .60 miles in 4 ½ minutes. My rest speed was staying somewhere between 5-6 mph and my sprint speed was somewhere between 10-13 mph (I started off going 13mph but my last run was closer to 10mph) I did five sets and in-between my elliptical intervals I worked my legs and arms. Today was a great workout despite the fact that my left ear is completely stopped up and it’s painful when I swallow (I hate allergies). I will be taking off tomorrow because Saturday I will be attending the “Adventure Boot Camp for Women” with SGT Reynolds. I am so excited and nervous about it.

In The Word

I know I haven’t blogged about my reading in a few days, and it’s not because I haven’t been reading I just don’t have any big revelation I want to talk about.
God is definitely working in my life right now though. He is working on my patience and my trust in him. I’m not really a big fan of him working on me in these areas but I’m sure that’s why he is doing it : )
I haven’t forgotten about my big news either, but nothing has happened yet so I have nothing to share yet.

Now Fear the LORD and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your forefathers worshipped beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the LORD. But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in the whole land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.
-Joshua 24:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment