Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Philippians 4:6-7

In the Gym

Today I worked out my arms and abs; I’m trying to stay away from things that work my calves so that maybe come Monday I can run without any pain. I incorporated a lot of the training Heather has been teaching me using the free weights and I also did a few of the machines. I am doing lighter weights and more repetitions to help tone my muscles instead of bulking up. I “lifted weights” for about 45 minutes and then stretched for a little while and then joined Allie on the bike for about 12 minutes at a very leisurely pace so I wouldn’t aggravate my calves. I am ready for my calves to heal so I can start my cardio again.

In the Word

Don’t worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts as you live in Christ Jesus
-Philippians 4:6-7


I am so thankful for memorizing scripture. God laid this verse on my heart just when I needed it. Last night Josh and I got some news that was a little hard to swallow. The house we are renting will no longer be available to rent come August. So once again we are on the hunt for a place to live. Let me just say; I AM SO TIRED OF MOVING!!!!! I would really like to stay in one place longer than a year (Josh and I haven’t done that in our entire five years of marriage). Please be praying for us; that we will trust God and not have a spirit of anxiousness and worry. Please pray that God will open the doors WIDE to another place for us to live sooner rather than later. I know God has a plan for us and I don’t doubt one little bit that he will provide because I’ve seen him do it for us time and time again. Thanks for your prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment