Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week 3

In the Gym

Well SGT Reynold’s didn’t disappoint Saturday. Josh worked out with us too so that was a real treat. SGT Reynold’s worked out our entire body Saturday and boy did I feel the consequences yesterday (in a good way) : ) So much so that I didn’t go to the gym yesterday, I also disparately needed to sleep in because I was exhausted. Josh was such a good sport and finished the entire workout even though he was exhausted (He hasn’t worked out in over a year and has never worked out like that). I did run one lap around the gym and it felt pretty good until Sunday morning so my calves are still not healed. I am getting so frustrated with the whole thing. Maybe I’m just not cut out to be a runner but I’m not giving up yet I’m going to try and give it a few more weeks.

Today I still didn’t feel like going to the gym but I got up anyway. The gym was abnormally busy today so I opted out of doing circuit training because I knew it would be hard to keep an elliptical open if I wasn’t staying on it. I worked out on the elliptical for 30 minutes and went a little over 3 miles. Then I did some ab work and finished with a few arm machines and some stretching.

Weigh In
So I am pleased to announce that I lost a whopping………….

1/2 a pound

I know, I know, I should be happy and I am glad to finally see a change on the scale but I’m really looking for bigger numbers. I’m considering doing a 14 week jump start kind of diet with Heather. I’ve never been good at those kinds of diets and that’s why I haven’t decided for sure. I hate to set myself up for failure.

So this week’s results

Week 3
Weight:
161.5
Waist: 32 ½
Chest: 38
Hips: 39

So I’m down ½ a pound, ½ and inch in my waist, and an inch in my hips. Not bad, not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment