Monday, March 21, 2011

Seriously?!

Weigh In

Bleh. Nothing to report, as always.

Week 2
Weight: 162
Waist: 33
Chest: 38
Hips: 40

I am so beyond frustrated. I worked my freakin' butt off this week and watched my calorie intake with still no result. I didn't expect a huge jump this week but half a pound would've been nice, something to show for all my hard work. Anyway I'm going to keep at it and hope for better results next week.

In the Gym
Today SGT Reynolds met me at ATC to give me some help with my workout. She left me with my head spinning trying to figure out what to do  I didn’t have as much time because we spent a while walking around the gym and talking. So I got on the elliptical for 25 minutes with no resistance and kept the pace at 6.5 to 7.0 mph. I did the first 10 minutes going forwards, the second 10 minutes backwards, and finished going forwards. In the first 9:00 minutes I went a mile, by 18:00 minutes I had gone two miles. With the five minute cool down I was able to do a “5K” (3.10 miles). I considered going for a run outside when I got home but my calves have been feeling really good and I almost hate to aggravate them again. Maybe I’ll try to go for a run tonight.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you are doing a good job!... I just found an application on my droid..."my fitness pal"... it's really awesome, it counts calories and excersise time for me every day.

    I actually didn't realize I was eating double the recommended fat intake until I saw it through the app. lol. ooops!

    ReplyDelete