Thursday, March 24, 2011

God is Good

In the Gym

Today I couldn’t resist anymore and I worked out my legs. I did SGT Reynold’s Circuit Training. I got on the bike and did intervals of 1.00 minute normal speed then .30 seconds as fast as I could go, for 4 ½ minutes. Then I jumped on a leg machine and did 60 reps then did something with my arms either a machine or free weight for 25-30 reps. I did this for 6 rounds (Bike, Legs, Arms repeat) The last round on the bike I did .30 seconds of normal speed, and 1.00 minute as fast as I could go for 4 ½ minutes. I finished with 10 minutes of stretching.

In the Word

Let me just say:

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!

I can’t go into details yet but God is really showing off. Yesterday I had many moments of doubt, frustration, fear, anger, and anxiety. If God was testing me I would say I made a D-. Josh on the other hand is passing with flying colors. He has been absolutely amazing.
Nothing is set in stone yet so I’m trying not to get my hopes up. But even if it doesn’t work out God gave me the encouragement I needed and the reminder that he is in control and has been orchestrating this from the beginning. I hope to be able to update in a week with full details.

If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!
-Matthew 7:11

No comments:

Post a Comment