Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Plans

Oh plans. I had tons of plans. I knew exactly what I was going to do after Eli was born. I had a plan and was determined to get in to shape and lose weight quickly after Eli was born.
I was going to start this video just days after coming home from the hospital



It had horrible reviews for the instructor, saying she was really boring and talked really slow. But it had great reviews for the results. I never got to start it....

I also had plans to wear a Belly Bandit



I only got to wear it for 4 days.....

Oh Plans! Plans that got ruined due to my trip to the hospital. It's hard to exercise when you have a nephrostomy tube coming out of your back and even harder to wear a "corset".

So my plans have changed. I'm actually only a few pounds away from being at my pre-pregnancy weight in just three almost four weeks due to being in the hospital. So now my plan is to focus on getting in shape, becoming a runner, and losing the rest of the weight I'm wanting to lose.

I've been following a blog that I love. Not only is she inspirational, she's hilarious. You should check her out, you can do that here She has an amazing story about here desire to lose weight and become a runner. She has some major determination. She started out doing C25K and is now training for a Half and is running 9 miles!
Any of you have a blog you follow that is motivation for you? I'd love to hear about it.

I'm going to try alternating Cardio and Strength training. It's going to be a lot different than last time because I will be doing it at all from home instead of in the gym like last year. I got a treadmill for Christmas/Birthday and I love being able to jump on that whenever I want.

I have these videos that I've had for a few years now

It has 11 different videos, so I don't get bored with it. The music is great and I love the trainer.
I'm considering doing "Jillion Michaels 30-Day shred". Look at "MamaLaughlin's" results from doing the 30 Day Shred The only thing holding me back is the fact the I despise that video! It's boring! Especially after doing Turbo jam.
What work outs do you do at home? Please share!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think Turbo Jam is one of the best I have done!! It is really fun (just a lot of cardio). I also like Gilad... and I do Jillian Michaels Yoga meltdown from time to time (more enjoyable than 30 day shred).

    ReplyDelete