Monday, October 1, 2012

Goodbye funk

Well I did it :) I got up and ran yesterday morning and ran 3.5 miles. It wasn't easy and I went at my old slow pace of 12:30 but I did it.
At 2.70 miles I got this weird pain in my chest. The only way I know how to describe it is growing pains. Anybody remember getting growing pains?? I do and they hurt. It was right behind my (sorry if there are any gentleman reading this) right breast. Goodness, could you imagine me getting growing pains at 26. And in my breast of all places. Not that I think it was growing pains but if it was I hope my left breast decides to play along too so I'm not lopsided :)
Anywho I've gotten off topic. I walked for about 2 minutes until the pain went away and the finished the run and stopped at 3.5 miles and walked the rest of the way home.
It felt good to get back at it and with the Color Run less than two weeks away its a good thing I'm back at it.
Me with some yummy chocolate milk after my run.

And because I feel like I only post yucky pictures of myself after a run I thought I post some from yesterday before church








Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yay! The funk is ovvaaa! And good job on your run, Emily!!

    ReplyDelete