Monday, October 15, 2012

{The Happiest 5K On the Planet}

The Color Run was exactly what they said it would be
{The Happiest 5K On The Planet}
What's kind of funny though is that is wasn't actually a 5K. It ended up being like 2.67. I don't know who dropped the ball on that one.....
But it was definitely focused around fun and people of all different ages, shapes, sizes, and athletic abilities showed up for this colorful race. I use the word race lightly because nothing was timed and most people would come to dead stop in the color sections, some even got down and rolled on the ground.
 Some of the people working the color stations were pretty hard core. My friend Ashley took some pink paint in the mouth and I got nailed in the forehead with orange.
 It was super fun though and I got to hang out with some of my best friends. I even ran into my best friend from high-school!

Enough talk enjoy the pictures!



Some of the {Color Me Fab} Team

Waiting to Start

Headed towards the Orange Cloud
After I took some orange to the face
So Colorful
Best friend from high-school
 Such a fun race
      
    Allie and me rocking our shirts
Look how white our teeth look!




getting doughnuts
aren't we cute?
Pre-shower Lovely-ness
pre-shower praying it would all come off


If you want to check out some other blogs about the Color Run you can check out.....

Allie @ In Stride
Candace @ The Jerkins


Not all of them have updated about the Color Run yet but I know they will (No pressure ladies) : )
I'm still waiting on a few pictures from some friends so I'll post them on another post after I get them.

Have a great Monday!!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! That looks fun!!! too bad I live in the middle of nowhere! I wanna go to a color run!! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. Should've done the race, huh? LOL

    ReplyDelete