Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Homework day 2

Just finished my run at home.....
and now I remember why it was so hard for me to work out at home! I spent almost as much time off the mil as I did on. Three kids require a lot of attention especially when one of them is 4 months old.
I never stopped a run to get off but I did get off multiple times during my walks. I've said it before but its worth repeating, I hate having to stop in the middle of a work out. My 30 minute work out turned in to 50 minutes and my heart rate was all over the place.
Friday I might try to run outside after the hubs gets home so the only thing I have to worry about is running

I'm really looking forward to Eli being on a more predictable routine so that I can start getting up before the kids and get my quite time and exercise in. Right now he wakes up anytime between 4:00 and 7:00 to eat so that doesn't really give me an opportunity to have an hour to an hour and a half to myself.

On a completely different note Josh and I are leaving for a mission trip to Colombia in 10 days! We are super excited. I can't wait to see what God is going to do while we are down there.
When we get back I plan on starting a cardio/strength workout to go along with my running. We will see how that goes...

Anywho, Today's running was 37 minutes 2.30 miles

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment